Boardroom to Battlefield is currently offering the following open enrollment seminars:
Normandy Staff Ride
June 10-13, 2020
Day 1 begins with the airport pick up at Charles De Gaulle International in Paris. The trip to the Normandy region will take about 2-3 hours depending on traffic and we will stop for lunch along the way. We will check into our beautiful chateau in Crepon, France and unwind before dinner. We will have an early reception, dinner and overview of the Ride.
Day 2 we will start with the American sector and make our way and explore UTAH Beach, La Fiere Causeway, Ste Mere Eglise (82nd Airborne D-Day Objective), the German Cemetery in La Cambe, and Pointe Du Hoc the famous Ranger Objective.
Day 3 will finish the American sector which will include Omaha Beach, Vierville and St Laurent Draws and we will spend several hours at the Normandy American Cemetery in Colleville sur Mer.
Day 4 (half day) we will explore the British and Canadian beaches and culminate at the famous British objective of Pegasus Bridge. After lunch the bus will return to Paris and drop off at CDG or hotels if needed.
- Bus transportation from Paris to the Normandy region and return
- 3 nights luxurious accommodation in Crepon France.
- All dinner and breakfast meals throughout
- Snacks and refreshments throughout the day
- Read ahead books and selected maps delivered prior to ride
- A reception cocktail hour, dinner and briefing the night before staff ride
- Transportation throughout the week around the Normandy region.
- World class staff ride facilitated by Boardroom to Battlefield former senior military officers who are all combat veterans with extensive knowledge of history, tactics and battlefield leadership.
- Memento gift of ride
- All fees associated with Battlefields and Museums
50% deposit required to reserve; remainder due NLT March 15, 2020